12.02.2010

Challenge Day 10: A photo of you from over 10 years ago

Okay...my dad has been posting some OLD pics on Facebook recently...Hence where I got this one from...so I was in luck and found some old pics on there...I wanted to pick one from high school when I had ORANGE hair...but sadly I couldn't find one. Funny stuff though!


Without further ado...here you go...

Me...hours old...that's my dear ol' daddy. He looks so tired...but I was tiny...

Me..with around 12ish...circa 1996...with my Aunt Brenda...I would like to point out a couple of things...

1. The AWESOME Airwalk shoes

2. The very stylish tapered jeans with the tucked in Tommy Hilfiger shirt

3. the cheesy grin...that screams..."DORK!"...

It's no wonder I didn't have a boyfriend

God Bless!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails