12.29.2010

10 months old

Molly turned 10 months old on December 16th but I'm just now getting this post done.


This month Molly has been a very busy little girl:
- Eating 2 containers of food, 3 times a day
- Eats 2-3 6 oz. bottles a day and one 8 oz bottle at night.
- Still wears size 3 diapers
- Graduated to the "big girl carseat" - We got the Graco MyRide 65...just one for my car but we are about to invest in a cheaper one for Justin's
- Sleeps 10 - 12 hours a night...most of the time
- Takes 2 hour to hour and half long naps per day.
- Plays hard
- Says words "mama", "dada", "nana" "ba" (ball), "Ca" (cat)
- Drinks from a sippy cup - all be it, not well...
- Wears mostly size 12 month clothes with a few 18 months thrown in
- Wears size 3 or 4 shoe
- Still has 8 teeth but we think she's trying to cut the back molars
- Cruises on EVERYTHING, but has yet to stand or walk on her own...and that's just fine with me.
- LOVES the outlets!
- LOVES bathtime...still!


I'm sure I'm missing something..but time for pictures!




I cannot express how much I love this little girl...she is the sunshine of my life...I'm so blessed!
God Bless!!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Her haircut is so sweet!!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! Love all of your Christmas photos too!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails