I found some girls who were blogging on the website the Bump (my little obsession) and started following some. One I started to follow was Mrs. Atkinson's @ http://melandjimmyatkinson.blogspot.com/. So...I am so excited that she is actually following my blog as well AND nominated me for my first award!! Thank you so much Mrs. Atkinson!! This actually means more to me than so know!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you & have a link to their blog
Copy the award & paste it to your blog
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself
Nominate 7 bloggers you love & link to their blog
So...without further wait...here are the 7 interesting facts about me...
1. I met my husband through my dad. He works for my dad. I was totally infatuated with him for a couple of years before I even had the courage to talk to him.
2. I am a World War II history buff...I've seen Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan enough to recite all 13 hours (of both movies combined) by heart.
3. I LOVE Nascar. No, you don't understand...I am obsessed with Nascar!! I love Kasey Kahne and Jimmy Johnson.
4. I am a Zeta Tau Alpha. That may not be interesting to some of you and I may not talk about it much...or advertise it much...but Zeta is Forever!
5. I have been to the American Idols concert the last two years with my mom. It's become a tration of sorts. I'm really not into this season b/c of Molly's arrival but I'm determined b/c I'm sure that we will go again this summer.
6. Washington D.C. is probably my favorite place on Earth...besides anywhere right next to my husband. :) I've only been twice but I LOVE it! Fun story: The summer before my husband and I got engaged, we decided to take a trip. he asked me if I wanted to go to Washington D.C.or Hawaii...and I chose D.C. :) :) :) (BUT...I got to go to Hawaii the next year on our honeymoon)
7. I can pretty much sleep anywhere. It's a talent I have really. In a car...on a boat...etc. My brother can do this as well. Hopefully Molly will inhereit this proud talent.
Now time to nominate those beautiful ladies whose blogs I love!!
Heidi @ http://mrsforeste.blogspot.com
Heather @ http://2thornberrys.blogspot.com
Alyssa @ http://suburban-chic.blogspot.com
Kendra @ http://kendramendez.blogspot.com
Mrs. Campbell @ http://aaronblaircampbell.blogspot.com
Leah @ http://leahandross.blogspot.com
Mrs. Southern Bell @ http://mrssouthernbelle.blogspot.com
Meredith @ http://vivalabuenavida.blogspot.com
Thanks Mrs. Atkinson!!! Love your blog too!