12.06.2010

Day 13: A Fictional Book

I'm going to assume this means a fictional book that I am in love with.



I'm currently reading the Harry Potter Series for the first time. I LOVE it!

I'm reading the 6th book right now, the Half-Blood Prince.

I started this series actually watching the movies. I never had any desire to read the books. My brother, Sam, loves them and has read them a number of times (like 6).

I got mu hubbie started in the movies too and he decided after seeing the Half-Blood Prince movie that he needed to know what was going to happen before Novemebr of 2010 so he read the last book. (The Deathly Hallows)

He just raved about the book so he started the series over with book #1.


I shortly decided that I would read them too. I love them! I'm kinda sad that I'm going to be finished with the series in a book and a half.

I think I'm going to start reading the "True blood" series. (the Sookie Stackhouse) books.

What book are you currently reading?

God Bless!

1 comment:

Guillen said...

What books am I currently reading? Loaded question for an English teacher. Just finished Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Currently reading Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson and I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier.

I love Charlaine Harris but haven't read the Sookie books yet. I love the Lily Bard series (set in a town called Shakespeare, Arkansas) and the Harper Connelly series. Both great, and easy, reads!

Love your blog!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails