A while ago, I started my 30 under 30 list.
I'm going to finish the list to day and let you know how I'm doing so far.
This is what I have so far: (updates and changes are in RED)
1. Read the bible all the way through. - Started a blog about my progress here
2. Start (and keep up with) Molly's scrapbook.
3. Teach Molly to swim
4. Make a t-shirt quilt (made from my old tees- I have 1000s)
5. Have 2 more kids :)
6. Get my masters in school counseling - No idea what I'm going to get my masters in... a lot of things have changed...I'm actually looking into something different...more on that when i feel comfortable talking about it on the blog.
7. Get tenured at school - see above
8. BUY/BUILD a house -
9. Teach Molly to shoot a basketball
10. Take a picture of the same place every month for a year and make a calendar out of it.
11. Go to Normandy, France
Here's the additions
12. Make a meal COMPLETLY from scratch
13. Watch all 100 movies on AFI's greatest movie list...see the list here
14. Meet at least one "mommy" blogger.
15. Have a least one more child
16. Spend the 4th of July in some hisotrical place...Philadelpia, Boston, Washington D.C., etc.
17. Throw away all of my underwear and start over.
18. Change my hair color
19. Start a new tradition
20. Use our chine at least once during a romantic, candlelit meal
21. Read 3 presidential biographies
22. Drive across country
23. Accompany a veteran on an Honor Flight to Washington D.C.
24. Plant a tree
25. Plant a garden
26. Walk/Run a 5K
27. Stop drinking soda pop
28. Work at a soup kitchen over Christmas
29. Create a 5 year Scrapbook for Justin and I's first 5 years of marriage.
30. Learn to make and make homemade sushi
So, there's my completed list...time to get to work...