6.18.2010

What's in your purse?

I saw this fun post over at The Pieces of My Life, and I thought it would be a fun way for y'all to get to know me.


Currently, I'm carrying my Dooney & Bourke that Justin got for me a couple of Christmases ago...I would visit it at both Macy's and Dillard's in the weeks leading up to Christmas...and I was so surprised when I actually got it. The only problem with it: it's waaaaaayyyyyy heavy...even when there's not much in it. (Which is never the case)


Okay...so in my purse is a number of things that actually just found there way in there.

My wallet is a christmas present from my MIL and I love it. It was able to replace my heavier Dooney wallet...which i carry sometimes when I need a change.
The funny thing is...I don't really ever wear those sunglasses but I love them!!
Of course, the newest items in my purse belong to Molly - her sunglasses (which she hardly ever wears), an extra binkie (just in case) ans wipes. I always have a Starbucks gift card in there (but I can never find it when I got to Starbucks) and my umbrella. That comes in expecially handy in the rain...:) The pens at the bottom are my faves. I stole the Haruno pen...well, it was by accident the first time and I loved it so much that when the first ran out of ink...I "accidently" walked out with another in my purse...sorry!
The whote MAC bag has so random lip glosses, and breath strips. In the front pockets of my purse, I carry hand sanitizer, lotion and a lotion with hand sanitizer in it...prepared...

AND OF COURSE...my keys...those are only my car keys...see below for my other keys...




I have to carry these at work...so they are on a lanyard (spelling)


Usually, I put my car keys and the lantard so I don't lose them...Hope you enjoyed this fun little post.... I would like to know whats in your purse too...so leave a comment with your site so I can find out!!!


1 comment:

Amanda M. said...

I am glad to see someone else is carrying around tons of goodies just like me! :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails