6.09.2010

My Pretty Little Spitty baby!!

So since Molly was born (not kidding, since her first feeding), she's been a spitty baby! I've never really thought a lot about it. I just figured she'd grow out of it. But she hasn't... in fact, it's gotten worse.


In the past week, we've been dealing with a number of issues. Sleeping problems, lots of hiccups, kinda fussy, ect. Reflux right?


At two months, our doctor put her on Zantac for 2 weeks. It seemed to work until this past week.


So...this morning I called the doctor and the nurse practioner suggested a NEW formula...


Enfamil AR



Stay tuned to see how it works!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We put Payton on this one a week or two after birth because she was spitty. We made the switch after a month or so (the target version is good too). I hope it works for you!

In the past week or so Payton has been really spitty too. I don't know why, it's probably too much milk for their tummy's.

Good luck Mama!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails