6.14.2010

Top Two Tuesdays

Over at The Undomestic Momma, today's Top 2 Tuesdays is...

TOP TWO GUILTY PLEASURES!!

1. Like the Undomestic Momma, I am guilty of loving everything (books, tv shows, movies, ect.) that is written for, filmed for, made for, and geared for tweens and teens.

My favorite tv shows will always be Saved By the Bell, Dawson's Creek, The OC, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Glee, the Vampire Diaires... I dare to even say that I like the Sectret Life of the American Teenager!

My favorite movies of all time are those movies made for teens in the 1980s... Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo's Fire, and of course....The Breakfast Club. But you can't forget the Twilight Series...and OMH...JUNE 30TH - Twilight Saga: Eclipse!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I also love the Twilight Series, The Vampire Diaries, the Nichols Sparks books.

Really... I know that I'm weird (or maybe normal b/c everyone else loves these things too)

2. My second guilty pleasure is... Ranch Dressing.
And yes...that is a ranch dressing fountain!

I pride myself on being a conisourrer (spelling) of ranch dressing. I probably can tell you the different ranch dressings from different resturants. For example: I LOVE McAlister's ranch dressing. Some ranch is better than others. I don't like Hidden Valley ranch...but I love Kraft's ranch.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!! God Bless!

8 comments:

MaMaWilson said...

okay.

1) I love one tree hill to the end or the world and back!

2) That is NOT a ranch fountain. I think I have a new dream for my wedding! haha

You ARE awsome!

Mrs. D said...

I love Gossip Girl and Twilight myself! Can you believe the Gossip Girl finale? Ridiculous.

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love OTH too and all your other shows...oh and ranch :) Great picks!!

Nocona said...

OK so ours are almost alike. I put a Twilight Obession and I love Saved By the Bell and One Tree Hill. Does it matter that I am over 30?

Hilary said...

Love Dawson's Creek!

Unknown said...

That ranch dressing fountain makes me gag a little. Mega gross.

The Sweet Life said...

Great picks. I am a die hard Twilight fan...don't think I won't be there for the premier on June 29th @ 12 AM.

Ms. G said...

I am so with you on your two picks. When I travel, I often have to have my mom send me Ranch dressing or pack it in my suitcase.

Happy Blog Hoppin'

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails