10.01.2009

Happy October!!!

I can't believe it's the first day of October!! 2009 has gone by so fast!! But in my mind, of courtse, it can't go by fast enough. I will be 21 weeks tomorrow!! I thank God everyday for giving my the opportunity to be a mother and for a (so far) healthy and somwhat easy pregnancy.

First off, I want to ask everyone for thughts and prayers for the Floyd family. Monday, Sept. 28th, Justin's cousin's wife, Joni (cousin is Gavin) had their baby at 28 weeks. Greyden John Floyd was born at 3 lbs and 16 inches long. He is healthy. He was taken off the ventilator on Tuesday and is currently breathing on his own. He will be in the NICU for the next 2 months and will continue to develop his little body. He and his mommy and daddy need all the prayers you can give.

I will update again tomorrow. Maybe some pictures!!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails