10.19.2009

23 Week post!

I've kinda been slacking on the blogging about the actual pregnancy...not the nursery. As of Friday, I was 23 weeks!

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
Stretch Marks? Not yet...maybe I'll be lucky and won't get any! HA!
Maternity clothes? All of my pants...although I did buy some Nike sweat pants that are to die for comfortable. Large, of course
Sleep: Not really...last night I had a double leg cramp!! A double cramp! BOTH LEGS!! It hurt like hell!
Best moment this week: The DH painted the nursery and I got the decorations finished. AND...we finally picked out a name! Molly Abigail
Movement: Yeah... most of the time it's in the morning!
Labor Signs: No...thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? It's kinda half way out...most of the time! The right side is poking it's little self out.
What I miss: Sushi. It's always sushi! I love it and I miss it so much!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the furniture (which came in) actually in the nursery! Friday!! AND...My baby shower in a month!! ...AND...hitting my V-day on this coming Friday! 24 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: I've not really gotten any wisdom from anyone...besides the.."You won't use a changin table"...that's pretty much it!
Milestones: 2nd to the last 4 week appt was this past Friday!

Pictures to come later...when I actaully leave this place (work) and get home...

Later and God Bless!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails