6.07.2012

Home Tour: Bathrooms

Today's post is all about the home of the throne: the bathroom...We have 3 1/2 baths in our new home.  That's a lot of cleaning to do but it's actually ok.  Justin does a great job of maintaining them!  :)  (I don't do toilets)

This is our master bath.  It is right off of our bedroom so of course, that's nice.  This is our shower.  It was a selling point of the house.  It's a bit hard to get or keep clean but I'm pinning some ideas on pinterest on how to really clean the grout. 


It's got a nice seat and two sprayers.  The one of the right is more of a spa style one.  We don't use it very much but it's nice to have. 

One of the things that we gave up for the house is double sinks and you know, it's not a huge deal.  I haven't been spit on yet so I think we will make it with just one.



 I'm going to have the mirror in the master and the 1/2 baths framed like this one. 

This is Miss Molly's and baby #2's bathroom.  It's the bath at the very end of the hall (right outside the master bedroom door).  We didn't paint the walls, but I love the color and think I'm going to leave it.  

If this second baby is a boy, this bath is probably going to have to be a little more gender neutral come 10 years from now but hey, I'll deal with that when it comes. Love the mirror.  It came with the house and it totally fits in the bath.

This is where I store most of Molly's bows and things.  The smaller one is for ponytail holders and clips and the right one is for bigger bows and flowers. I actually came up with this idea all on my own...no pinterest needed. :)

Bathroom #3...The guest bath/newest...I'm making this one into the Razorback room.  I still need to get a flag for the shower curtain, a stoll cover and a couple of more decor items but I like how's it's come along since we moved in.  It's a smallish bathroom with very little vantity space (see below) but it's probably the most used bathroom b/c it's right off the den (with the tv)

The sink is a little more modern than we are but for something that I didn't pick out, it's okay. 

 Some razorback decor.  WOO PIG SOOIE!


This is the 1/2 bath and the least used of the baths.  It's in the laundry room, right off the garage so it acts as the "mudroom".  


I would love to redo this cabinet and we might some day...
Tomorrow is the last day of the tour and will play host to all the rooms that are left, the kitchen, dining and porch.  Hope you are enjoying your day!

God bless, Sara

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails