I've been tagged with a survery by Stacey over at You + Me = Three... Her daughter is too cute and her name is Abigail Grace...I LOVE that name!! Oh wait...
1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I think I've actually talked about traveling before...here...but I can't really decide one place...so I would love to take a Band of Brothers tour...England, Normandy, Germany...okay..Maybe I want to travel to Europe... that's one place right?
2. Which do you like better, cooking or baking?
This is an easy one...COOKING!!! I don't like all the rules in baking...like if you do one thing wrong, your bread or cake won't rise! I like the freedom of cooking...I like taking receipes that I've found online or in books and tweeking them a bit so they are mine. A spice here, some extra sauce there...you get the picture...
3. What type of music do you listen to?
All...mainly country though. But I do also like classic rock, and some pop.
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween and Christmas...totally different, i know but let me explain...
Halloween b/c I know that I've just had a birthday and I love dressing up...
Christmas b/c of the reason...it's amzing to me that God's son was sent in the body of a tiny, precious baby...it makes my life as a Christian and a mother that much more special.
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
OMG...an extrovert...nuff said!
6. Are you excited for fall? If so, what do you love most about the season?
I also talked about this recently...here...I love the fall...football, TV show premires...but the trees change and the air smells so nice...there's that kinda chill in the air and it makes me happy.
7. What websites do you frequent most often?
Blogger, The Bump (although not as much now that Molly is older and the drama got much worse), AOL, People
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have this memory of playing at my grandparents house in Calico Rock...it's not really a specific memory but a group of memories. They had this huge rock patio that I would play house on, perform "shows", swing in the patio swing, have picnics with my grandmother...okay...I'm going to stop talking about that now...*tear*
okay, now it's my turn to tag some bloggers...
Heidi @ http://mrsforeste.blogspot.com/
Heather @ http://2thornberrys.blogspot.com/
Kendra @ http://kendramendez.blogspot.com/
Whitney @ http://thewilkinsjourney.blogspot.com/
Leah @ http://leahandross.blogspot.com/
Mel @ http://melandjimmyatkinson.blogspot.com/
Hilary @ http://hi-lane.blogspot.com/
Blair @ http://aaronblaircampbell.blogspot.com
Mallory @ http://mallorybthompson.blogspot.com
Now...here's my questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What is your dream job?
4. If you could LIVE anywhere in the world (no money limits), where would you live?
5. What's your favorite thing to cook? (feel free to include the recipe)
6. What is your favorite book that has become a movie? (you must like both)
7. If you could do anything and now that you wouldn't fail, what would it be?
8. What reality show would you love to be a participant on?
Have fun and God Bless!!