Molly turned 7 months old this past Thursday... I say this every month but I can't believe that she's that old.
Update on Molly:
- She sits up on her own
- She days away from crawling
- She's wearing size 3 diapers
- She's wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes (with a few 6 month stuff thorwn in)
- She's been in daycare for a month and loves it!!
- She's eating 6 oz. of formula every 3-4 hours = 34 oz per day
- She's getting better at eating baby food - she eats about 4 oz per day - around 12 and then again at 5ish
- She sleeps from 7:30 pm to 6:00ish every night...I'll take that!
- She's trying to cut tooth #7!!!!! Holy cow!!! This 7th tooth is not so great! She's got 3 on the bottom and 3 on the top...it's the right side "I" tooth that giving her trouble..hopefully in the next couple of days...
Here's some pics we took this morning...she's got a bit of a cold (probably caused by the teeth) so please ignore the snot!