I never do these but I love today's "thang"... over at Kelly's Korner
She's asking about our favorite kid names.
I always thought, before I got married, that I knew my future kids' names. But...I never added in my future hubbie opinion. So, when Justin and I found out we were going to have a baby, we started trying to pick names. I really like family names. I wanted there to be some meaning behind my childrens' names. We decided on Molly Abigail...
Molly - my maternal great- grandmother
Abigail - Gail is my MIL's middle name
When we were trying to decide, we discussed:
1. Abigail Rae (Raye is my mom's middle name - but she didn't like it)
2. Lucy Mae (Lucy is my mom's maiden name and Maples is the MIL's)...I love this one!! Lucy is probably going to be our next child's name if it's a girl.
Boy's names are much easier for me to come up with but I'm not sure why. Again, I love family names...
1. Marshall Austin (Marshall is my paternal great- granddad's middle name and Austin is my hubbie's granddad's) - if we have a boy next...I love this name b/c he would have the same initals as Molly - MAF
2. Perry (my maiden name is Perryman)
3. Ray (Both my parent's middle names)
4. Steven - both our dads are named Steven...so that's a pretty obvious name)
I don't know...when we have our next child, we will probably go with something totally different. I'm looking forward to talking about it though :)