9.18.2009

19 Weeks

How far along?: 19 weeks

Total weight gain?: 5 - 6 pounds...I go up and down

How big is baby?:


Maternity clothes?: All of my pants and most of my shirts. I love them!

Stretch marks?: No yet...thank you lord

Sleep?: I'm okay. I don't have to get up and pee 4 or 5 times a night anymore.

Best moment this week?: Justin and I cleaned out the nusery room last weekend. The room is ready to recieve. We are going shopping tomorrow. Hopefully we are going to find a crib and some bedding.

Movement?: I've felt a flutter but that was 2 weeks ago. Nothing since. Kinda freaks me out but I'm trying to stay calm.

Food cravings?: I love food!!

Labor signs?: No


Belly button in or out?: Still in...but it's protruding just ever so slightly!

What I miss?: still sushi from Haruno

What I'm looking forward to?: Tomorrow we are going shopping at Baby News for a crib and bedding. We might also go shopping for a new car for me and the baby! I think we are going to test drive a Honda Pilot.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails