8.29.2010

Fun in the bath

Ever since Molly was born, she has always L-O-V-E-D bath time!


Since she has started to sit up, she's been able to play in the bath a little more. We are still bathing her in the sink tub so she's got a little bit of control (and mommy and/or daddy don't have to bend over yet)


She has been a fairly sweet and happy baby lately...even if she has had a stuffy nose. But around 6-7 pm, she gets a little fussy...so we put her in the bath and it helps calm her down before bed. We have a great routine going right now...I'm anxious to see how well it goes when basketball season starts and she is going to games, ect.

These are from the past couple of weeks...just thought you would like to see how happy she is!!

My little doll baby!


God Bless!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hi! I just saw you on another blog.. I live in Ozark, too. What a precious baby girl you have!! :-)

Stacey said...

She's adorable! My Abigail loves bathtime as well. She'd sit in the tub for hours if we let her!

P.S. I tagged you for a survey on my blog :) This will take you directly to the post: http://thematczakfamily.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-youre-it.html

melonbelly said...

OH MAN! You are giving me baby fever!

I'm your newest follower. Come on over!

www.melonbelly.blogspot.com

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails