1.22.2010

37 weeks down...3 to go

In honor of Miss Molly being considered "full term" today, an updated pregnancy survey!!


*How far along?: 37 weeks!!

*Total weight gain?: 34 lbs.
*How big is baby?: around 7 lbs. (estimate), 19 inches long
*Sex: GIRL

*Maternity clothes: I'm so ready to be able to zip my pants again!! AND wear a belt!! Whenever that may be!
*Stretch marks: Nope...not a one yet!!

*Sleep: What's this? Actually, it's touch and go. I'm only getting up once a night (maybe twice) to pee so that's not so bad. My dreams and Molly's new movement pattern are what typically keep me up these days!
*Best moment this week: Hitting full term!

*Movement: Decreased but still steady! I'm getting rolls and pokes now. And it seems that Miss Molly has nighttime figured out!
*Food cravings: Pizza...weird! Ice cream...yum!

*Labor signs: She dropped this week. (Doc confirmed it) I'm having some pretty intense BH contractions.
*Belly button in or out: OUT!! So ugly!
*What I miss: Normal jeans... small size shirts...belts...a number of other things too!
*What I'm looking forward to: My last shower this Sunday at church! And then I'm going shopping on Monday to get what we still need (and to spend my christmas money and gift cards)

OH...and BASKETBALL BEING OVER TONIGHT!!! We play Nixa again tonight (For the 3rd time) So ready for it to be over! Wish us luck!

God Bless!!
Sara

P.S. I didn't get my 101 in 1001 dasys list done! I suck! Something to work on this weekend!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails