3.17.2010

One month...an update finally!

First off...Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

So... I haven't updated the blog in a while... A lot has been going on! Our little girl turned one month old yesterday...which is just nuts!

What's going on with Miss Molly:
- She's still wearing Newborn clothes.

- At the last appt., she weighed 8 lbs, 3 oz.
*That was 2 weeks ago!! I got on the scale with her a couple of days ago and she weighed in at 10 1/2 lbs. I'm not sure that is accurate though.
- She can hold her little head up for a couple of seconds.

- She is sleeping during the night for 3 hours.
- She takes a nap around 9 am and another around 12:00...afternoon naps are touch and go....although she is asleep right now. :)
Mom and I went and got her pics done yesterday and Picture People. My aunt Julie was going to take some but wasn't feeling well. She will probably take a few in the next months.




A few more pics:
My mom (Nana) got her a seahorse...b/c all the cool kids have one..so of course she had to have one too!




On a personal note...I have lost 25 pounds...which means that I have 10 more pounds to lose. I haven't started working out yet b/c I haven't been cleared by my doc yet.

Most everything has gone back to "normal"...meaning... I'm doing okay in the "fluids" department...
I go back to the doc next Monday...hopefully she clears me for everything... :)

One week PP
One month PP

Those stretch marks are not my friend! But...I'm learning to live with them and they are fading fast!
Hopefully I can start to update the blog more often...now that Molly is actually letting me put her down and such!
God Bless!

2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! You're looking fabulous...I can't believe it's only been a month! Can't wait for more updates!

Abby

Unknown said...

ahhh! She is so darn cute. Glad you finally posted some pictures. I have been checking in here and there. It's hard getting back into the groove of things. Your tummy looks awesome! Congrats again!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails