12.16.2009

Updated pregnancy survey

How far along? 31 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain? 25+ lbs.

Maternity Clothes? All the time... some of the early ones are getting to small.

Stretch Marks? Hoping and praying for "none" to continue. Hoping good genes keep strong.

Sleep? Limited and not good. I have to turn over every fews hours. I can sleep through the night but I have to get up and pee once or twice.

Best moment this week? Beating Republic by 21 last night wasn't bad. :) I love it when Molly gets the hiccups. That's a pretty good time too!

Movement? All the time. She LOVES orange juice. That really gets her going.

Food Cravings? everything I can get my hands on...apples and bananas

Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks are kicking in. The ute is preparing big time!!

What I miss? Being able to button and ZIP my pants and tuck in my shirt!

What I'm looking forward to? Celebrating Justin's birthday tonight... Hopefully beating Nixa on Friday night for the COC championship... the end of the 1st semester next Wednesday.... Christmas next Friday!!!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails