12.15.2009

Throw me to the tiger...at last...an update!

I tried to update last week and google decided that it wasn't time yet. it's been almost a month or more since I last updated the baby blog. So much has happened since then. I'm currently 31 1/2 weeks along. Friday, I will be 32 weeks and only have 6 weeks left. (5 weeks until I'm full term)...WEIRD!!! I've taken a few pictures...here you go...

28 weeks

29 weeks

30 weeks

I don't have the 31 week picture uploaded yet...but maybe in another month...Kidding!!

I love it when:

1. Molly kicks and twirls and punches!

2. When Molly has the hiccups...I know that sounds cruel but it's the most fascinating thing.


I do have one complaint...my back is killing me!! It's uncomfortable to stand, sit or lay down. I've sit on a heating pad...it's helping some. 8 1/2 weeks is going to be a long time.

More to come!

Sara

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails