4.09.2009

Easter weekend happenings


I'm so proud of myself for actually doing a second post. I'm on my way to being a certified DORK!!! YAH!!! So it's Thursday and the last day of the school week. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!! My freshman are watching Pearl Harbor and my sophomores are watching the rest of 1968 with Tom Brokaw and talking about Vietnam War protest songs.

TMI: I have a bladder infection...it's only because I hold it all day.

Congrats to TJ Brice...9 lbs. 12 onces...really? Poor girl!! Stanley Thomas Brice....

Vacation Update: I've decided that Justin and I HAVE to do this Band of Brothers tour. It's just too good to pass up. How could I not go to Omaha Beach in Normandy on June 6...the 65th Anniversary of D-day? Sounds too good? It's expensive...way expensive.

Sad: I can't believe that my brother graduates in a little more than a month...I'm not sure that I'm going to handle it well...I actually know that I'm not going to handle it well...everytime I think about it I cry...like now...*TEAR


Nough said...

Sara

1 comment:

Ross said...

Great picture. I miss that house...but I guess we still have the furniture so it's not all bad :-)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Related Posts with Thumbnails